BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8.15.2008

I need help




On Monday night I had the opportunity to go see Jesse McCartney and Jordan Sparks perform at Abravenal Hall. It was an amazing concert. The best part was that I got to meet Jesse and Jordan with meet/greet passes. I don't have pics yet, Molly has those. So when I get them I'll post some pics with Jesse and Jordan. The reason for my post is that I think I listen to younger music than what my age is. Hopefully there are others that do this to or this is preparing me to be a Elementary teacher. When someone mentions High School musical or the Jonas brothers I'll know what their talking about. Maybe that would be a bad thing... Anywho, I just wanted to say that Jesse McCartney's new cd is really good. Here is my favorite song. It is not on the cd, but he performed it in the concert and I loved it.


I also really love David Archuleta's new song crush. You can check out my sisters blog for the song.....


And last is that the Jonas brothers came out with their new cd and I actually really like it. The song that is a hit right now is "burning up." Maybe it's bad to admit that I like these singers, but hey I know there are some of you fellow bloggers that can relate to me.

***BTW Jesse and Jordan pics will be coming soon***

2 comments:

Becca said...

I just have to say that I think it is definately OK to like the younger singers. But if you start to 'like, like' them, you may be in trouble. I think they call it cradle-robbing. So, just be careful of that. ;-}

Amanda said...

Don't worry about your taste in younger music. I'm a fan of the Jonas Brothers. I went to see High School Musical the Broadway version. Plus my roommate Ann went to see the Jordan/Jesse concert down in Provo. You're in good company.