BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.22.2008

Friend Gift Exchange

My friend Amy and I got together last night to do our Christmas gift exchange. We are some crazy wildcats. We know exactly what to get each other. We usually get each other some funny gifts and something nice. This year I think Amy covered all the things I love. Here is a picture of what she gave me.
She got me a poster of Tom Welling, HSM game, Girls just wanna have fun DVD, and of course HSM candy canes. She was lucky I hadn't found them first. lol
Last of all she created this picture for me of all the fun little crushes I have. I wish I could be as creative as her. I loved all the gifts.

Here is Amy with her presents. I got her a pirates of the carribean night light, Gilmore girls season 3, David Cook cd, and of course a HSM poster.

2 comments:

Alyse said...

I am SOO jealous! I wish I could have been there!!! I miss you both SOO much!!!

AMezNewz said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for all the awesome gifts! I was really lucky with the candy canes. :)