I'm addicted to Gossip Girl and Gilmore Girls. I have been a fan of Gossip Girl since the end of the first season. I went to a party where they were watching the season 1 finale. I had a friend fill me in on what happened throughout the first season before I watched the finale. After watching the finale I was hooked. I wanted to watch the season from the beginning. Luckily CW plays reruns all summer. So I was able to watch all of season one. Now I was all caught up for season 2. The point of this blog is that I have noticed that CW has great songs on shows. For example this song was on Gossip Girl on Monday night and I loved it. It's a nice slow song, but something that I have never heard before. I really liked it.
I also really liked this song by Lady Gaga. I was lucky enough to go to her concert in November and she sang it. Sorry I had to add Edward Cullen into the post. So here is lady gaga performing "Paparazzi." and someone put photos of Robert Pattinson. BTW in the song I mostly just like the chorus. Enjoy!
On to Gilmore Girls. When I went to Vegas I was with friends who loved Gilmore girls. I never really got into the show when it first came out. Anyway my friends were talking about it and who ended up with who. I thought this would be a good series to start watching. Luckily walmart has a sale of them for only $15. You can't beat that for a season show. I ended up buying 3 seasons and asking for the rest for Christmas. In only 2 weeks I have watched the first season and part of the second. I really like this show. I love the relationship that the mother has with her daughter. They are so close. I also love how they live in a small town. I have always wanted to live in a small town, but still close to city life. I got to experience small town life in Florida. I loved how everyone knew who you were. If you ever needed something people were nice enough to help you. Granted there are problems with living in a small town. Everyone knows your business, but overall it would be a good experience I would like to tryout.
12.10.2008
The G's and Music
Posted by lpettey at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I heart TV... and it's funny how we seem to watch and like the same shows... Although I have only caught a few episodes, I have a sister that the show ruled her weeknight plans.
Jazzy got me hooked on Gilmore Girls. I was a mess when the series ended. i still have withdrawlz. It was such a bummer when they changed writers for the last season, but all in all, it ended as it should.
If you really think about it Lorelei and Rory have sort of a strange relationship on this show. Not mother/daughter, but friends. I think it sort of set a standard for young girls to expect things to be like in their own homes when its not how it should be. There has to be a MOTHER in the home, not some smokin' hot friend that you eat junk food and watch movies with all the time. Strange. But addicting nonetheless.
And I admit...I have all the seasons but two of them. I should remedy that soon. :)
interesting video of edward, hmmm
Post a Comment