BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.22.2008

This week has been full of fun free movies. The first one was Marley and Me. I went with my sisters, nieces, Molly, and Marci. We had a really good time. I thought this movie was really good. It had a good meaning to it. Also I'm not even a dog lover, but I loved this movie. They picked good actors to play the lead roles. Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson did a great job.

The second movie was Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler. I loved this movie. I laughed the whole time. It's also a great kids movie. My sisters, nieces, and I went. Since Disney did the movie they had the radio disney dancers. We got to dance and sing with them. Of course I'm a HSM fan so I had to join in. We danced for prizes. Thanks sisters, Brittany, and Amber for a fun time.

1 comments:

metcalfruf said...

my kids are so stinkin excited to see bedtime stories, brenton wants a reading book about it for christmas!!