Thanksgiving was great this year. I went over to Kristine's for dinner. Kristine did the dinner all by herself and it was wonderful. She made the best yams/sweet potatoes, can't remember which ones they were, they all taste the same to me. We had fabulous homemade rolls. Everything was perfect. Thanks Kris for having me. Here is some pictures of the nieces and nephews at Thanksgiving. Then the next morning Kris, Lisa, Karlee, and I went out for black friday. We got some great deals. Our first stop at 5 am was walmart. That place is insane. Karlee and I were incharge of getting dvds. When it was time to grab the dvds we grab about 20 each. Everyone was pushing. Oh the joys of sales. The dvds are the best part. They are so cheap. I got a couple of dvds for only $2. After walmart it was off to bath and body and old navy. It was so much fun to do this with my sisters and my niece Karlee. They are the best. After a busy morning of shopping we headed to Burger King. We enjoyed some great laughs at breakfast. Thanks for a fun morning sistas. Here are some pictures of the morning.
12.08.2008
Thanksgiving
Posted by lpettey at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job Linz on your posts! I had a blast the day after thanksgiving. Lets do it every year! Hey I didnt know Hudson came to your thanksgiving dinner, I thought he was with me;) haha
ya Hudson wasn't there, but that picture of him is so stinkin cute. I didn't have one of brittany. Next post.
Those kids are so dang cute!!!!! It looks like you are having a good time. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment