I just love Christmas time. I love being with my family and friends. There are so many things you can do at this time of year. Every year my family still carries on the tradition of our mom's Norwegian dinner. We have the pork roast, Korv sausage, potatoes, glazed carrots, rolls, and of course pretzel salad added to the list. We did it last Saturday because my dad and sandy were going to be out of town for Christmas. It was so nice to get together and celebrate Christmas as a family. Here are some pictures of the night.
The beautiful table setting.
Lisa being Lisa. jk I made her pose for the picture.
Me and little zac.
Amber and Brittany with HSM presents.
Kris and Hudson. Time for pj's.
Hudson all ready to party!
Zac showing me his happy meal toy. I think he liked the toy.
Gavin showing me his toy and Zac had to jump in the picture.
Hudson is always ready for a good time.
2 comments:
How fun! I love pretzel salad, but I haven't been lucky enough to try authentic Norwegian cuisine very often--sounds delicious!
what about the marzipan pig? that you win if you find the almond in the pudding? mmm ~ marzipan :P
Post a Comment