BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.14.2008

Ellen

Ok so I just love Ellen. Everytime I watch her show she cracks me up. Today I taped her show and she did this joke with Dennis Quaid. She made him walk into a star bucks coffee shop and he had to say everything she told him. What a good sport. It might not make you laugh, but it sure brightened up my day. GO ELLEN!!!!

6 comments:

Amy @MoMomma said...

Oh my gosh, I saw this today too and was laughing sooo hard! I'm glad someone else saw this because it was hillarious! "Dennis Quiad is HERE!" lol

Lisa P. said...

That was funny. nice post sista!

Laura said...

Linz, that was hysterical. I was covering for the receptionist at my work when I watched it and I was laughing so hard I couldn't answer the phones. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

I can't believe he did that. I was cracking up! Ellen is so funny!

Sycamore Girl said...

Man! I needed that laugh!

heART dacy said...

LOL! so hard i cried :D