The other night, while I was suppose to be at school, I went and saw Jon McLaughlin perform at a graywhale store. First off he is an amazing singer and second he is way cute. When artist perform at a small venue it's the best time to see them. They are thankful for their fans and take the time to sign autographs for you. My friend Amy and I went to see Jon. He sang about 5 songs and then sighned autographs. I got a poster signed, a cd cover signed, and a picture. He was so nice. Here is the pictures and a youtube clip of my favorite song of his.
Here is the VIDEO. Enjoy!!!
10.10.2008
Look who I saw.....
Posted by lpettey at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE Jon McLaughlin! Ever since i saw him sing in the movie Enchanted, I have been in love with his music! I'm soo jealous!
Post a Comment