Just Kidding!!!! It's not the movie twilight this time. Not every post is about Twilight, ok sometimes. The reason for the title Twilight is that there is a new band my friend introduced me to a couple weeks ago called Thriving Ivory. One of their songs is called Twilight. I fell in love with this song.
After my friend told me about this group I heard on 101.9 the end saying they were going to get the band Thriving Ivory out here for a concert. So of course I called my friend and we got tickets. I loved the concert. Here are 4 great things I loved about the concert.
1. Great seats. We had second row, with little kids in front of us. Except when this dad put his 2 year old on his back. Luckily the kid fell asleep when Thriving Ivory came on.
2. The concert was only $5. You can't beat that.3. Great friends to hang out with. Amy was taking the picture. Thanks friends for going.
4. We met the band, got autographs, and pictures. Yummy band members!!! This picture is from left to right, Drew (guitar), Bret (bass), and Clayton (vocals). They were such a nice band to talk to. They are still starting out so they actually take time to talk to you and sign autographs/pictures. All I can say again is Yummy! I got a hug with Paul the drummer, but I didn't get a shot of that one. It was kind of funny how it happened. I went up to him and said great job come again. He shook my hand and said let's hug it out. Man that was classic! I can't believe the band is still smiling in this picture. We talked to them after they had been signing autographs for an hour. Great band if you want a fun concert.
Here are some other pictures I got at the concert.

This is the music video of twilight. Sorry just ignore the lady talking. Can't find a better youtube clip. Does this get anyone excited for twilight the movie???? K I'm done being obsessed.
1 comments:
You guys do so many randomly fun things. It makes me miss SLC. See Amy's blog about my HSM education request. Love ya Shi-shi!
Post a Comment