BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.14.2008

Sister BBQ

As I said in a earlier post I'm really close with my missionary sisters. They are the best around..... I couldn't ask for better friends. Every couple months we have get togethers. This past weekend we had our fall get together at Melissa's house. She just got a house and it was nice to go see what she has been up to. She also has the cutest little boy ever. This year we had 5 sisters come and we had a blast. It's so much fun to reminisce about the mission. The good times and the bad. Melissa was actually my trainer and she was the best. We always seemed to have a good time. I was so nervous when I went out on the mission . She helped me get over my fear of talking to people. We were campus sisters. That means we served up at the Florida State University Campus. Instead of knocking on doors I had to just walk up to people and start talking to them about the gospel. It's a little crazy to have a spiritual discussion with all these college students around, but this was actually my favorite area to serve in. I was there for 8 months and loved every minute. Anyway sorry long story. Here is a couple of pictures of us a the BBQ.

Here is Donna, Amy, and I just being silly. I love these girls.

Here is Kristy, Donna, Melissa, and I

2 comments:

Jeremy and Heidi said...

Wow, I can't imagine doing that on a campus. That would build tons of character in a person! Love the Halloween Theme, BTW!

AMezNewz said...

I'll I can say is we're the best around...lol Mission was the best! Glad I met you on the last day of my mission...Who would have ever known we would have been the best of pals!