BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.07.2008

Look what I just found.....I'm getting so excited

I don't know why I'm so addicted to this book and movie. It's kind of fun to have something to look forward to. I'm a little scared that they have hyped it up so much that it might not reach the expectations. I think the movie is going to be really cheesy, but still fun to see.

Here is also the playlist for the movie:

1. Muse — Supermassive Black Hole
2. Paramore — Decode
3. The Black Ghosts — Full Moon
4. Linkin Park — Leave Out All The Rest
5. MuteMath — Spotlight (Twilight Mix)
6. Perry Farrell — Going All The Way (Into The Twilight)
7. Collective Soul — Tremble For My Beloved
8. Paramore — I Caught Myself
9. Blue Foundation — Eyes On Fire
10. Rob Pattinson — Never Think (Edward sings? this will be interesting)
11. Iron & Wine — Flightless Bird, American Mouth
12. Carter Burwell — Bella's Lullaby

So Halloween is coming up and I still don't have a costume to wear to work. It's so hard to come up with a cool costume. My question is what should I go as for Halloween or give me some ideas. I was thinking of a vampire, hsm freak, or pirate. I need help.........

9 comments:

AMezNewz said...

I think you should go as Rainbow Brite.

AMezNewz said...

OR.. A crazy WILDCAT!

AMezNewz said...

OR...A pirate! RRRRRRRRRR MATIE!

AMezNewz said...

Or a character from Hairspray...OH SEAWEED you do care! Link your Pork is ready!

AMezNewz said...

OR...as your evil twin and dress all crazy with crazy make-up

AMezNewz said...

or...you could dress as Sabastan Hastings...Unice er UNICE! Why didn't you wake me?!
When I close my eyes I see you for what you truely are which is
UGL-AH WERE DONE!

AMezNewz said...

How about a WATERBUG...wouldn't that be Fabulous! Its a simple request!
Just tell anyone who questions why you dressed up...that you had to go your own way, but your all in this together!

Lisa P. said...

wow amy had all the cool ideas. i love the rainbow brite;) haha. You could go as victoria. or I always have that mustard costume, yum! I do have a graduation robe you could go as a u of u graduate. just some thoughts. also that soundtrack sounds awesome. I love iron and wine. I think they did a few songs on garden state.

Alyse said...

So...this girl in the ward her fiancee is one of the managers at movies 8 here and i was like Brennan, tell Patrick that I WANT that movie poster!!! So hopefully I'll get it!!!