Ok so I love winning stuff, who doesn't. It's kind of become addicting. There are four of us that are always looking for new things to enter and win. Last month a friend and I won the Dvd and soundtrack to the movie, ''American Mall" Mtv produced it and it was filmed at the Provo mall. Kind of a funny movie. My next contest has been trying to win NKOTB tickets (New kids on the block). I know I'm weird. After trying for a month to win them I finally gave up. I didn't know if they would sell out so I decided to buy them. Lisa and I we're going to buy them last Thursday, but lucky for me Wednesday afternoon I got an email that said I won. WOW that was pure luck....... this will be such a fun night even though it's on Lisa's anniversary sorry Paul. I'll watch Hudson another night for ya.
Here is their new song called, "single" featuring Ne-yo. Love it. Also Lady Gaga and Natasha Bedingfield are coming with NKOTB. Sure to be a fun concert.
10.05.2008
Step by Step....oh baby....Gonna get to you girl....
Posted by lpettey at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Linzi, it's Jenny! I found your blog from Caroline's, I am finding so many of my friends I love it! I really love your blog, it's cute!
so excited! Girl you rock!
Post a Comment