On Friday night I had my mission reunion. I always have a good time at them because our mission seems to be so close, at least the sisters are. We usually get together as sisters every other month or keep in contact through email, phone calls, or blogs. I love that part about my mission. I have gained so many more friends from my experience of serving a mission. I also had wonderful mission presidents that I had the opportunity to serve with. Last night was my first mission presidents reunion (the Bradshaw's) they are amazing. They always want to know what you are up to and they always say how proud they are of you. It's a extra boost to keep you going. I'm so glad for the experience I had serving as a missionary. Here are some pictures from the reunion and other pictures while I was a missionary.
All the sisters who attended.
Sister's on a p-day at Wakkula Springs. If you're ever in Tallahassee this is the place to see the alligators. They have a boat that takes you out on a lake with the alligators in the water or on the land.
The sister's on transfer day. All these sister's are great. Thanks for the memories.

The sister's planned a early morning b-day surprise for me. Can you tell we had tons of fun? Yea, this was at 6:00 in the morning. It was a blast.
And finally the sister's at the Caruther's home. They were a senior couple that helped with the mission. They loved having the missionaries over for lunch and you always left with a Marvin Goldstein cd. The Caruther's have both past on. I'm so happy I had the chance to meet them.
2 comments:
Good Times...I was surprised you changed the name of your blog. lol Now I have to get used to that. lol
Mission Times were the best! Its so fun that we are all still good friends!
Hey that pic that says 6/3/04...I think I took that! It was when I came into the mission and was scared to death by all of the sisterly love! Can you make that pic w/all the sisters from the reunion bigger when you click on it? I can't tell who who anyone is...w/exception to a few. Thanks:)
Post a Comment