BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.17.2008

Happy birthday/boss's day

Yesterday was my boss's birthday and it was boss's day. In honor of his birthday we went to lunch at this restaurant. The food was so good. The best part is that it's Oktoberfest so everyone was dressed up in German attire. It was great!

Our cute x-ray tech brought in balloons, posters, and this inflatable birthday cake to decorate the office. She has so many fun things for special event and holidays. You should see her house on a holiday. She goes all out.

My boss is actually a family friend and two years ago I got a call. They needed a new front desk person and I was asked if I wanted the job. This job has been so great for me. Because of my boss I have been able to go to school. That has been a blessing. I just wanted to give a shout out to my boss and tell him thank you for all you do for me. I have had the best time working here and grateful for the opportunity to work for you. Thank you for all the free lunches. This past 2 years I have gone to more new restaurants than I ever would have if I didn't work here. Thanks again! You're the best!!!!

1 comments:

Lorilee said...

what a sweet post linz. I know my dad is lucky to have you. Porcupine sounds fun... sad to miss out on those fun out-to-lunch days.
I can't believe Gina really brought that huge happy birthday blow-up... actually I can.
miss you guys.