BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.12.2008

Tew's Blessing

Today I had the opportunity to go to one of my missionary companions baby blessing. It's so nice to still be apart of my missionary friends events. Julie has become one of best friends and I'm so proud of all she has accomplished. She has married a wonderful man and now has this beautiful baby to care for. She will be the best mom. The baby's name is Heath and he is so cute. Thanks Julie's for letting me come be apart of this special event. Here is a picture of the family.
This is me being silly after the blessing. It was snowing and my friend amy wanted a picture of the snow. We were some crazy wildcats in Kaysville.

1 comments:

Tewz said...

Who is that cute family!!! Pettey...I love you!!!! Always will. I had such a great time with you on the mission. This time of year reminds me of you...and when the leaf blew in your face!!!!! You rock. Love you to death